Thursday, January 20, 2011

High School Student Journal

Dear Journal,
         Life is extremely great. My days are super simple and easy. I am a senior in high school so all I am really looking forward to is graduating and hopefully going to a nice university somewhere in California since I know money is not a problem in the society I live in. I know other islands are in ruts and having a lot of money problems, so I always try to keep the complaining to a minimum. I always pray before I go to sleep and hope for a good day at school and work, something I do. We only go to school Monday through Thursday, but work Monday through Saturday. Sunday is left for relaxation and helping parents complete paperwork.
         In the morning, I wake up at six fourty five in the morning and get ready for school. Since I am eighteen and have my license, my mother and father filled out a "Happiness Fulfillment" form just so I could have a car to drive. It takes me about fifteen minutes to get to my school, Happiness High School. I have six blocks and I have to attend every one of them or else the money that the government provides for my mother and father will be revoked. Everyday after school, which is at two o' clock, I head to work at one of our shopping malls, Happy Halls. I work in the Forever Happy store and it is so fun. I love clothes and all the cute guys that come in!
          I end up at home at around seven o' clock and by then I am very tired. But, of couse I still have to complete my homework assignments for the night. Usually by seven o' clock everyone in my family is home, so before I start my homework we have dinner. My job after dinner is to log down the waste of the food, if any, so that we can let the government know. I guess they keep track of wastes because they are trying to find out ways how to distribute food so that there is less waste. I cannot ever sleep at night so it is really hard when it is midnight. Once it hits midnight, all lights all over the island must be out. So goodnight, Journal!

No comments:

Post a Comment